Wagashi Japanese confectionery
Hina Matsuri Girls Festival Wasanbon & Konpeito w bag - Wagashi Sugar plum - Japanese confectionery
- We ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
- Calculated at checkout
- Current Stock:
FREE Economy Int'l Shipping
Item location: Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|Delivery:||Varies for items shipped from an international location
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment.
|Returns:||Please refer the return policy in detail.|
[FreeShipping-Worldwide] Economy ship by SAL: NO Tracking number & Insurance. You can receive the item about in 2-4 weeks worldwide.
*Please choose Expedited shipping if you prefer faster delivery.
*Package design is subject to change without notice.
*This item is made hand so it may have a little difference in color and drape.
Hina Matsuri Girls Festival Wasanbon
- Hina matsuri girls festival (Odairi-sama/Prince and Ohina-sama/Princess) are imaged.
- Original bag available
- It's Higashi (Wagashi) made with the high-end Japanese sugar and made by the craftsman by hand.
- It can be used as sweets or sugar.
- It's perfect to have them with Matcha and green tea.
- A special feeling may come out when you add it to black tea and coffee.
- It's the limited design for Spring. (It may vary depending on seasons.)
- It's recommended as the sweets for visitors or presents.
- You can store it in a room temperature.
What is Wasanbon?
There is the sugar only produced in only a few areas in Kagawa and Tokushima prefecture on Shikoku Island which is called 'Wasanbon' in general.
It's even well-known in Japan as the high-end sugar that is used for wagashi and so forth.
Ingredients of Wasanbon
It's made from a short, thin Japanese variety of sugarcane known as 'Chikusha'.
This sugarcane is grown in the Eastern part of Kagawa prefecture with the land of sand of 'Izumisagan' and the moderate climate and area in Sanuki region. This sugarcane won't bloom but keep all the nourishment in the stem, so it brings up the unique scent and umami.
Features of Wasanbon
Wasanbon has its unique flavor and melts in your mouth mildly and it has some features that the other sugar doesn't have such as elegant sweetness.
It also contains calcium and magnesium.
Above all, it's the top-grade sugar that is made by hand and still continues its tradition.
Furthermore, Wasanbon is the hand-made product by the craftspeople.
Traditional taste and artistic design are according to the experience and sensitivity of craftsmen.
The sugar that is recognized as the top class high-end sugar even in the world, that is 'Wasanbon'.
BEST USED BY (SHELF LIFE)
- See date on package (Printed on the bottom part)
- You can store it in a room temperature